Hot Pink & Zebra Fabric Rag Wreath

How to make a Fabric Rag Wreath
Update: Check out Madison's Zebra Diva Room.
You will Need:
  • A Hanger or Wire
  • 1 yard of Fabric
  • Scissors or Shears
  • Ribbon
  • Glue Gun (optional)
Get your Hanger and shape it into a circle.

Bend the top of your hanger into a loop.
This is how you hang your Fabric Rag Wreath over a nail on your wall, or you can tie a piece of ribbon on this loop to hang the ribbon over a nail instead.

Cut fabric into strips.

I cut my fabric strips at 10 inches long and 2 inches wide. 

My Diva Zebra Fabric Rag Wreath pattern is Hot Pink, Zebra, Zebra, Hot Pink, Zebra, Zebra etc...

Tie one piece of fabric around the wreath. You can double tie it or single tie it. To secure you can place a dab of Hot Glue in the center of each knot.

I double tied it and did not use any glue.

Go all the way around your hanger until you can not fit any more fabric on it.

Add a Ribbon Bow and you are finished :)


Perfect for Madison's new Diva Zebra Room :)

I want to make one this year for Christmas and Halloween!

12 comments:

  1. I love these! I made my first one this year for Christmas, and it turned out perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! I would love to feature this next week on Random Crafty Georgia Girl for Crafty Tuesday. Stop by next week and grab my featured button.
    -Cate from Random Crafty Georgia Girl
    http://olliebelle20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! That looks easy enough for me to do...LOL

    giveawayswithgrace(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question....is it one yard of each or one yard total?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say, I gave this a try and it was actually pretty easy and your instructions are very good!! It turned out awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That makes me so happy!!Thank you for letting me know :)I'd love to see pictures!

    Raychel from My Creative Way

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, have a question can you use Satin Ribbon for this? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes you could use satin ribbon! That would look adorable!

    Raychel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't forget to heat seal the ends or it will fray and look bad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Has any one tried making letters this way?? I'm looking for a cute way to put my baby's name on her wall and I wanna do something different. Does any one know if it would turn out good?

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Please share!