Cowboy 1st Birthday Cake

Jaxson's First Birthday Cake
I had a dream about this cowboy cake. Once I woke up I drew out the sketch, but it didn't come out I the way I orginally dreamed it.

I threw this cake together in 2 hours. The weekend of this cowboy cake, I made 6 cakes and I was really debating on making Jaxson's 1st Birthday Cowboy Cake or just buying a cake from Sam's Club.

Glad I made it, but still disappinted with all the cracks. He should have had a perfect cowboy cake from Mommy.

Bottom Tier is a Bale of Hay. Top Tier is Blue Jean Pants with a Large Cowboy Belt Buckle (with a texas longhorn logo). Cake topper made from fondant to match the cowboy theme. Made the topper to match the favor boxes that are in the background of the pictures.

The little boots are candles that I found at Party City.

Will, you be baking anything this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. it looks all right. I am sure he was equally happy. I for one like a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny... I am searching for cowboy cake ideas for my son, Jaxon, born November 5th. I wish I was as creative as you!

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Please share!