Search My Creative Way

Chocolate Covered Halloween Strawberries


Chocolate Covered Halloween Strawberries

Today, I want to show you some Chocolate Covered Strawberries that are all dressed up for Halloween 2010!


Tip: Rinse off the strawberries and let them air dry for a few hours. Water will ruin your melted chocolate.

Depending on the colors I need I will use white, dark, milk chocolate and/or Wilton's Candy Melts in the color I want.


You can read the back of your chocolate or candy melts for directions. I melt my candy in the microwave.

My Bat is dipped in Wilton's Lavendar Candy Melts and the ears, eyes, nose, fangs and wings are made out of fondant.

Frankenstien is my favorite! He is dipped in Wilton's Green Candy Melts.
His face is made out of Fondant.

The Mummy is dipped in white chocolate and covered with white fondant strips.

Mr. Pumpkin is covered in Wilton's Orange Candy Melts and I used a toothpick to make some vertical lines before the candy hardened. His face is fondant.

All dressed up for Halloween 2010!

Hope you enjoyed looking at my strawberries! My family sure loved eating them :} 

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! So cute, I just saved this b/c I'm not sure I can live another year without trying out this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cool!!!!! they look so good. you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so much work!!! I dont know which one is my favourite, they're all so cute! I dont think I'd even get the chance to decorate them around here LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable!!!!! I love your blog. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these over at Pink Little Cake, now EVERY TIME I walk past the strawberries I think of them. Lov-ing them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, featured on Pink Little Cake:
    http://pinklittlecake.blogspot.com/2010/09/halloween-seriesday-6-chocolate-covered.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable & delicious! What's better than that! :) Tip Junkie sent me

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Please share!