Search My Creative Way

Guest Blog, Giovanna from Giovanna's Cakes


Hello everyone. 
I am Giovanna from Giovanna's cakes and at Raychel's request I am here as a guest blogger.
She has asked me to do a tutorial for you, her readers, and since my daughter's birthday is coming up I decided to show you how to make a candy topiary. Mine is going to go on a candy/sweets table that I'll be setting up for her party, but you can use it as a table centerpiece as well. 
 
 
This is what you need:

candy, toothpicks, floral cone shaped sponge, aluminum foil, vase

You start by covering up your sponge cone with aluminum foil. 
This way the candy does not get contaminated and can be safely eaten by the kids.

Next you push a toothpick into your candy

and then you press them into your cone starting at the bottom.

And you keep adding till you climb your way up to the top:)

finished product! I chose to work with two colors but you can do what ever you please. Have fun making them. They are really easy to make.
I hope you enjoyed my photo tutorial.

3 comments:

  1. Giovanna, You are awesome!!!

    Thank you so much :D

    Raychel

    ReplyDelete
  2. ce bine arata,imi plac si culorile ,cu siguranta incanti cu ele si un adult si un copil,te pup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is superb. I'll try making it

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Please share!