Baby Jaxson

Yes I know I look like crap in this picture. I had no sleep and it was 7 in the morning. This was the first time I got to see Jaxson after birth. Well, I had a glance and was able to give him a kiss but this was the first time I could look at him for more than 5 minutes. Jaxson was born at 3:56am on 9.29.09 He weighed 4lbs 10oz and was 17 3/4 inches long. Daddy is so happy that his future football buddy is here. Look how tiny Jax is compared to Daddy's hand. His head is 3x smaller than Daddy's hand.
Madison still has not met Jaxson. She is so excited but since it's flu and rsv season no one is allowed in the Nicu except Mommy and Daddy. I cant wait for him to come home so we can have a family picture with all four of us.
Jaxson was 7 weeks early but looks great. Those steroids really helped his lungs. He is breathing on his own :)

6 comments:

  1. You look great! Don't even worry about that! That is so awesome that he is breathing on his own!!! I realized my youngest brother was born early and weighed 4 lbs 3/4oz. And he was like.. 16 inches long? So I can imagine how small Jaxson is. He is so beautiful, Raychel! I hope you get some great pics when Maddie does get to meet her little brother! Those will be precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! I am happy for you that he is doing so well. I really sympathize with you, my first was 10 weeks early. Jaxson is a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!!!!! he is sooo cute! good looking like his parents.
    once more, congratulations and all the best to you and your precious one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! He is such a beautiful baby. I'm glad he's doing good and breathing on his own. You have such creative spirit and I really love all the creative crafts you make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! What a sweet little guy! And so glad that all went well with his early arrival...

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Please share!