Candy Bouquets. BiG Order = FUN!!

So I made 3 candy bouquets last weekend for a small business and they loved them so much that they bought 15 more!!
WHOOO HOOO!!
I am very grateful for this order : )
It keep me pretty busy and my mind off of the boutique for a while (which is good because my mind has been racing). I have only made and delivered a totally of 10 candy bouquets, but this weekend I will finish the last 8.
Yummy!! I love both these candies!! Butterscotch and Cinnamon Candies.
This is the NEW Coca-Cola Candy Bouquet. It is red Cinnamon candies inside a Coca-Cola Glass
The company is using these for Marketing. What a great idea!

8 comments:

  1. Raychel,

    I am so happy for you!. I know how that feels when you do something you love and someone else appreciates it. Plus it doesn't hurt the pockets lol. Proud of you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!! Great job! And they are soooo cute! The butterscotch and cinnamon candy one is adorable! I like the Coca Cola glass one, too! Congrats on the big order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank yall so much! Your kind words put a HUGE smile on my face : )

    Raychel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering if you ever posted a tutorial for this project? Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Here is the link....
      http://www.my-creativeway.com/2012/04/how-to-make-candy-bouquet-in-wine-glass.html

      Delete
  5. how much do you usually sell your bouquets for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really depends on the glass and the candy but between $15-$25.

      Are you planning on selling them? I would love to see pictures.

      www.Facebook.com/MyCreativeWay

      Raychel

      Delete

Have a comment? Please share!